Sunday, August 17, 2008

Zach

























This was probably one of my favorite shoots that I have done so far. These are Zach's Senior pictures. He is a senior at Gateway with my brother. Zach was so much fun to work with! I told him during the shoot that he was a "poser"...in a good way of course. I really didn't have to tell him what to do which made it really easy. We had alot of laughs and ended up with some AWESOME shots! He let me take him all over town. Our first stop was at the arch that was left from the old Hope Center that was torn down. There is a cross in the top which is just amazing to me. The clouds were just perfect that day and I ended up with a great shot of the top of the arch. Overall...I think these are some of my most favorite pictures I have ever taken. Thanks Zach! You were such a good sport!

No comments: