Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Connor & Hunter















This is Connor and Hunter. They are so cute and have so much personality! Hunter makes me laugh every time I am around her. She is so beautiful and I got some great shots of her. Connor is a little more shy in front of the camera and it always takes him a while to warm up. We got some cute ones of him talkin' to mom and dad when they were trying to tell him what to do. :) These were taken at a fire station in town and as you can tell dad is a fireman. The kids both have a set of bunkers so that made for some FUN and special pictures with dad. Sorry it has taken so long to get these posted! I had a blast with you guys and I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

ChristyPenn said...

Ashton Coll- look at you! Great images! The Kirk family is so adorable! Hunter sure has grown! Connor is still a little ham! Come see me sometime!