Monday, December 1, 2008

Westin & Michelle









































This is my first wedding! :) I was nervous yet excited and couldn't have been more blessed by Westin and Michelle. They are so in love and are so good to one another! I was so blessed to watch them together the whole weekend. It was a very small wedding and perfect for my first one. Westin and Michelle were so encouraging to me the whole time which really helped take the pressure off of me. :) The wedding was a winter theme and her colors were absolutely gorgeous. They were so fun to work with and are probably two of the most photogenic people I have worked with thus far. They made my job easy! I pray God's richest blessings on you, Westin and Michelle, as you start this fun new season of life! Thanks again for choosing me to photograph your special day. :)

No comments: