Sunday, August 23, 2009

Halie

This is the GORGEOUS Halie! I had sooooo much fun taking these pictures. She has enough personality for Cox's Army as you can tell. She was such a great sport about our locations. We trudged through some waste high weeds and ankle deep dirt but came out with some unique and beautiful shots for her. Mom came along and did a great job being my assistant. I enjoyed the conversation and laughs from our time of shooting and would do it all again in a heartbeat! I was overwhelmed with emotion after finishing this shoot, realizing that I am doing exactly what I am called to do. Thanks Halie and enjoy your senior year. :)










































































































































































No comments: