Sunday, September 20, 2009

Idriese




































































































































































































































































What a BEAUTIFUL day to shoot!! I was so excited to wake up to the sun this morning after the clouds we had been having. I was even more excited when I started this shoot. Idriese is by far the best guy senior I have ever done! Can you say MODEL?! He has that "too cool for school" look but a very humble, sweet spirit. He is one of the captains of the Goddard football team...pretty awesome. He had an incredible wardrobe to choose from...and if I were his classmates I would vote him as best dressed. As you can tell from his pictures we had a lot of fun in the few hours that we shot. His parents were a huge help the whole time as well and I could tell he has a great deal of respect and love for them. Absolutely lovely family and I hope I get to shoot more of them!! Thanks Idriese and have a wonderful year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Idriese is great! This is his aunt and I absolutely LOVE your work! Thanks for doing such a professional job...I agree, he should consider pursuing (or at least entertaining) modeling. I love your settings and the candids.