Thursday, December 11, 2008

My New Baby Niece

Hello All...I am not posting any of my pictures on here of my new baby niece. We have made a blog just for her so we can keep everyone updated on her status. Her name is Zoey Kate and she decided to come 10 weeks early on December 8th. We have blogged on her journey thus far which is why I will not be posting on my personal blog here. All the pictures I have taken of her the last two days are on her blog so you can see them there and get the full update on her progress. As her proud Aunt Ashton I wanted to give everyone the address to her blogspot!!

www.babyzoeykate.blogspot.com

Thanks for all the prayers, phone calls, and words of encouragement! We have been so blessed!

2 comments:

Momma said...

We are praying! Love you guys!

Pop Pop said...

Ashton, Pop Pop loves you very much and appreciates God's gifting of you in capturing life through a lens. You are in my prayers. Love Dad