Saturday, January 17, 2009

London Paige














Hello Again!! This is my first post back on my own blog in quite some time. I have been posting on my niece's blog now for the last month. It feels good to be back on my own. :) So what cuter subject than Miss London Paige, who is now six months old. I did her one month pictures back in August where she slept the majority of that shoot. Today she was wide awake and active. She is so beautiful and has the most perfect pouty lips!! I think she should be the Gerber baby. :) This was my first shoot of the new year and first shoot I have done since I got home from my wonderful photography conference. I am learning learning learning and hope that my improvements in this craft will be evident in each new post. Thanks Carolyn and Tyler for letting me photograph your precious baby girl!!

1 comment:

Jerilynn said...

Hi Ashton - Guess who????
I love your blog and pictures. I am so proud of you! Drop by and visit the Hedger kids at my blog - www.thehedgerfamily.blogspot.com. It's a wacky place. I am going over to post on sweet Zoey's blog now. Love ya - Jerilynn